24GHz Automotive Collision Warning Radar – Short Range Radar (SRR)
24GHz Automotive Collision Warning Radar Application
1. SRR – Blind Spot Detection (BSD)
- Function: When the vehicle changes lane, alert the moving target in the warning zone.
- Satisfy ISO17387 LCDAS Type I (BSD) requirement.
- The warning zone of BSD could be customized.
2. SRR – Lane Change Alert (LCA)
- Function: When the vehicle changes lane, alert the fast approaching target in the warning zone.
- Satisfy ISO17387 LCDAS Type III (LCA) requirement.
- The warning zone of LCA could be customized.
3. SRR – Rear Crossing Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Function: Alert the crossing target in the warning zone when the vehicle is stop or reversing.
- Only alert the approaching target
- The warning zone of RCTA could be customized.
4. SRR – Door Open Warning (DOW)
- Function: Alert the approaching target including vehicle, motorcycle, bike and passenger in the warning zone when the vehicle is stop and opens the door.
- Alert in 3 minutes after the engine is turn off.
- The warning zone of DOW could be customized.
|24GHz Automotive Collision Warning Radar|
|Freq. Band||24.05~24.25GHz (K-Band)|
|Averaged Transmit Power||10mW|
|Horizontal angle Coverage||≧100°|
|Operation Temperature||-40° to +85°C|
|Dimension/Weight||113.3mm*83.9mm*23.8mm / 149g|
|Regulation||ISO 17387-2008, LCDAS|